from nowhere actually.. hehe.. had a wonderful weekend. Was off on Friday.. went out with Fendy then went to meet his friend.. they went busking and I watched for a while.. left at 10.30pm cos i had my bloody curfew (and no.. i dont think it will be extended once I reach 25!).. wished i could watch them the whole night.. Fendy darling & Jordan are like super talentedddddd..
Anyway.. I was working on Saturday but was off again on Sunday.. and guess where me and dalring Fendy went to? Beachhhhhh road.. to eat tulang.. to feel like cannibals.. that's what Fendy says.. hehe.. wanted to tell him that if i were a cannibal, he'd be the first thing i eat.. but again.. maybe not.. cos I love him too much! The tulang was superb.. but we should have ordered more.. but we ordered Mutton Chop so tooo baddd. After that we went upstairs to shoppppp.. we went to this shop which sells all these 60s & 70s thingies.. we saw this guy's shirt which was superrrrr coolll.. (John would have gotten out of his grave just to get it!).. but unfortunately the shirt was made for an anorexic and not for somebody sexy like Fendy. Hehe.. he could prolly fit into it if he shaved his chest hair but of course I wont allow that to happen. Fendy bought another coooool T-shirt.. it was also something that John, Paul, Ringo and George would wear.. it was gorgeous but not as the gorgeous as the other one but hey.. it was super cool as well. I bought this super gorgeous clutch in brown velvet.. it is so 60s.. Yoko may have worn that.. ;p.. and we bought Shida a wine bag for her birthday. The owner of the shop was so nice and he has so many good stuff.. he promised to call us once he has new stocks of shirts and bags.. oooHooo.. total damage = $65 .. but it was so worth it. We went to the CM Club after that.. ;p.. Shida was happy with the gift.. some of them left at abt 10 or so.. only like 5 of us left.. the guys were like playing their instruments and singing while listening..then they decided to watch 'I am Sam'.. yes for the 100th time prolly.. but it is such a good movie that I dont think anybody will get sick of it.. I left halfway thru cos I told my mum I was working till 1am.. hehe..
Had a wonderful Monday too.. I went for threading at Peninsula.. it was super painful man.. but I am pleased with the result! ;p.. Me & Fendy went to eat @ Komala's after that.. as usual.. the food was superb! We went shopping after that.. Fendy bought a Beatle's T-shirt and we bought Hadiboy a converse bag for his birthday... and oooooohh I bought a gorgeous pair of shoes from Bata (am wearing them now!).. We proceeded to CM Club at abt 6pm. The guys had set up a vinyl corner.. with 3 speakers and all.. they then somehow managed to connect the PC to the speakers.. the sound was superb.. we watched Pink Floyd's 'Life in Pompeii'.. it was superrrrr goooooooddddd.. but I had to leave at 12am cos my mummy gave me permission to stay till 12am only.. :(.. but I had fun.. these guys are super nice and super fun to hang around with.. c",)
~your smile made the difference~
--4/05/2005 03:06:00 PM--