<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Thursday, April 28, 2005

HoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLaaaaaaaaaaaaa darLings...


Haha.. I am backkkkkk.. actually.. I came back from Bintan on the 21st.. ahha.. but was suffering from post-holiday blues.. today is my first day back at work.. and it is bloody sian!! Anyway.. I had a wonderful, wonderful holiday! c",) Here goes..


We (Me, Fendy, Dzar & Idris) took the 12pm ferry to Bintan.. and we reached there at 12pm Bintan time. We stayed at Dzar's at Banyu Biru as we only book the room @ Nirwana Gardens for Mon- Thurs. As usual, the place was beauttttifffffffuuulll.. hehe.. we checked in and rested for a while. After that, we went to Mana Mana beach. We had a mission ie to get Tommy's handphone no. Tommy was the same person who brought us around the last couple of times we went there. We managed to get his no from a staff at Mana Mana. Mission Accomplished. Haha.. the guys then swam and we girls just sat at the sundeck talking. I didnt want to swim cos I was too lazy. Haha. We went to Nirwana Garden's pool for a while after an hour or so. Again, the guys swam. We went back to the villa in the evening and got ready to go to Pasar Oleh Oleh. We went to Pasar Oleh Oleh at abt 7pm Bintan time. The people there still recognized me & Fendy. Haha. We did a bit of shopping then went to eat at Cafe Helo Helo. As usual, the food was fantastic, esp the calamaris and the Nestum prawns. Yummilicious you!! We went back to the villa after the trip to Pasar Oleh Oleh. Tried to contact Tommy but we got an MCQ from the telephone co. So irritating. Haha. All of us slept pretty early cos I guess we were dead tired.. doing nothing...


I woke up at 8am on my 25th birthday (18th April!!)! Tried to wake Fendy up but he cant wake up. Haha.. I fell asleep again and we both woke up at 11.30am as the aircon was bloody dripping. Turns out a guy was fixing something on the rooftop. And oh.. it was raining outside too. We washed out face, brush our teeth and had breakfast with Dzar & Idris. Then all of us played Snap & Old maid. It got boring after a while so we just listened to some music and talked. Me & Fendy then went to Nirwana Gardens to check in. We got room 2135. And it was gorgeousssssss.. with a king-size bed, a sofa bed and a gorgeous bathroom! It was wonderfullllll! We had a short nap, then showered and meet up with the other couple. We had a wonderful lunch (Pizza!!) by the poolside with Dzar & Idris. They went off earlier to try out the air-rifle thingy. We joined them after our lunch. After that we went to Mana Mana again. The guys swam while we girls chatted. I was too lazy to swim.. haha. We went to Nirwana Gardens pool after an hour or so. We sipped mocktails while taking occasional dips into the pool. Haha.. it was lovely. Then we went back to our respective rooms. Me and Fendy had a nap. Then Tommy came over to our room at 7.30pm. We met up with the rest at the lobby and Tommy drove us to the Kelong. Again.. lovely fooddddddd.. fresh seafood and super fresh kelong. Superbbbb dinner. We went back after that. Me & Fendy went to the bar overlooking the beach and had hot choco and milk shake. And we just sat there and whispered sweet nothings to each other. So romantic. So beautiful. We went back to our room at 12am Bintan time. We watched TV till we fell asleep.


We woke up at 8am Bintan time on Tuesday. We washed up and went for our Buffet Breakfast. Food was wonderful.. lotsa variety and oooh they have bread and butter pudding. Yummilicious. Dzar & Idris had gone to Tj Pinang. We swam at Nirwana's pool for a while then we went to Mana Mana beach. We swam and took lotsa pics. We saw a jellyfish while swimming and Fendy dearest took some pic of it. Gorgeous. But scary.. cos i heard the sting is kinda painful. Anyway, me & Fendy were like there for quite sometime. We then went for a short dip at Nirwana's pool and went back to our room. We were like red and burning. Haha.. not with desire lah.. burning from the sunburnnnnn! But it was goooooodddd! We had our shower and a short nap. We had dinner by the poolside! Cost us almost $50 but it was worth it.. it was simply beautiful, i remembered that I almost cried cos everything was just so beautiful. Dzar and Idris did not join us cos they were dead tired, but they did say the shopping at Tj Pinang was wonderful!! Me & Fendy then went for a karaoke session where we sang lotsa song.. we were practically serenading each other. Haha.. it was fun.. but again.. everything with Fendy is fun.. and ooohhh.. we sang 'And I love her' twicee... and we sang that all the way to our room as well. Haha.. we were knackered but managed to watch a bit of TV before we dozed off.


We woke up early on Wednesday morning and had our buffet breakfast again. We went back to our room to watch TV and nap after that. Then, we met up with Dzar & Idris at the pool and this time round all of us swam. We went to Mana Mana and swam and burned ourself. We went back to Nirwana Garden's pool to swim. Dzar & Idris left early but me & Fendy continued burning ourself. Haha.. we left for our room when it became too painful. c",) We had our shower and nap and then went to Dzar's villa. We just chilled out for a while and then proceeded to the lobby via a Buggy to the lobby. We went to Pasar Oleh Oleh cos I wanted to get some straw bags but I had gastric and I ended up at Cafe Helo Helo eating Fried Calamari and Bee Hoon with Fendy while Dzar & Idris went to the staff's Hawker Centre thingy. They joined us shortly after that and we had a good chat. We left for the hotel at abt 10pm Bintan time and all of us went for a Karaoke session. We had fun singing and all but they left early. Me & Fendy continued singing till the place closes. We went back to our room. Fendy wanted to watch the Chelsea VS Arsenal game and I agreed to accompany him but I fell asleep. Haha. Fendy tried to wake me up but he said I just continued sleeping. Haha... poor Fendy had to watch the match alone.I woke up at 4am and realized that the TV was watching us. Haha.. turns out Fendy dalring fell asleep during the half time. ;p


We woke up sad on Thursday. We went for our breakfast and had a 2hr swim at the beach at Nirwana Gardens & the pool. We then went back to the room to have our shower. All of us left Bintan with heavy hearts. Needless to say, all of us had tons of fun. c",) I had a wonderful time with Fendy. We spent a lotta quality romantic time together. And I think I fell in love with him all over again. c",)I love you Fendy darlingggggggggggggggggggg... muacKz.. and Dzar & Idris... thanks for the lovely company!!!!


Well.. what happened when I went home? My parents and bros screamed at me when they saw me.. cos they say I look so tanneddddddddddd.. haha.. and my mum called me 'Prawn' cos my nose and cheeks were red. Haha.. very embarassing. But I will definitely go to Bintan again. It is hot there, but definitely not humid. And we didnt even sweat when we were there.



~your smile made the difference~
--4/28/2005 10:31:00 AM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com