was sick yest and the day before.. :(.. but Fendy managed to drag me to Sungei Road yesterday cos he wanted to look for the cartridge for his turntable. And guess what?? We bought another turntable.. a blaupunkt one! For $80.... so worth it.. now we need to get an amp.. it will prolly cost more than the turntable though! And we bought 3 vinyls - Grease, Abba & Earth, Wind & Fire.. for $10! c",) Now me & Fendy has 3 turntables in total.. sOOooo we can have one in our bedroom, one in the living room and one in our TV room.. when we get married and have a house.. ! YaY.. soOOOooo haPpppYYyyy! OOoooh.. btw.. did I mention that Fendy has an interview on 22 Apr.. @ Esplanade.. hope he gets it!!!!! My sweetheart is soooo talented and I think it is time his talent gets recognised!
BTW.. we ARE DEFINITELY going to Bintan.. ! We will be staying @ Nirwana Garden.. 17th to 20th April.. which is like in 9 days timeeeeeeeeee.... sOOooo cant waitttttttt.. it is just us and Dzar & her bf! They will be staying at Banyu Biru Villas though.. cos Dzar got the co. thingy. OOoooh I so cant wait.. soooo exciting.. but I dont know if I should hide from the sun or go tanning again.. I cant stand it when my face starts to peel.. *shudders*.. I really dont know whether I should. Hrmphh.. but one thing is for sure.. me & Fendy are gonna spend some quality time together.. *grins*.. love you Fendy darlingggggggg.. our third holiday together but I hope this will be better than the previous ones.. ;p.. we are counting down.. perhaps we could celebrate our 2yr 10mths anniversary there! Goshhh.. can you believe it? We have been together for quite sometime mannnnn.. but it feels like we just got together.. our love still going strong.. c",).. or should I say stronger..!
Ok gotta go.. need to get ready.. I'm going to go to Bedok with Fendy to look for an amp for the turntable...!
~your smile made the difference~
--4/08/2005 05:59:00 PM--