my throat is fucking itchyyyyyy.. MUST be the green peasssssssss.. BIG MISTAKE.. now I'm gonna cough the whole bloody night.. gOOood lick to me man.. Oooppsss.. I mean good luck.. *Coughs*.. u seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
:( I have NOOOOO PLANSSSSSs... so boringgggggggg.. Fendy went busking.. and I dont think I am gonna hang around with him.. Ehhhh.. u know what? Come to think of it.. this is like the 4th last day I am 24... I should savour every momenttttttttttt.. damn it.. I'm gonna be fucking old..
PS : If you are thinking of giving me a pressie(oooh how kind of you!), please remember that I will appreciate some BOTOX treatment! ;p And maybe some slimming.. I want to be able to say that "My boyfriend used to say I look like a Bouncer!".. aha.. fuck.. I am still coughing.. I think I need a warm.. chocolate cake.. hah.. yes.. absolutely.. I neeeeeeedd that..
~your smile made the difference~
--4/14/2005 06:01:00 PM--