We went to Bedok and scoured the whole place.. but we couldnt find the fucking amp..! We will prolly have to go to Sim Lim or the Adelphi tomorrow. Gosh.. i tell you.. I am so bloody tired. I think I am gonna have an early night.. my bloody throat is acting up again.. I am coughing till I feel like puking and I could feel that my tonsils are inflamed again.. bloody hassle man! I have 9 days to get well.. I am not gonna go to Bintan in this condition.. sOooo.. I will load up on the Vit C and would prolly need to go to the Doc again.. OOohh.. and I need to get a particular medicine from the Doc as well. So many things to do. And my bloody neck hurts too.. must have sprained it while I was trying to do somersaults in my sleep.. aha.. applied some analgesic cream yesterday but it fucking hurts I thought I was gonna die.. sOOOoo I am not gonna make the same mistake again.. prolly just gonna apply some axe oil or something. Perhaps I should ask Fendy to gimme a massage tomorrow! Shiots.. see I am coughing again.. I will cough everytime I want to laugh.. bloody irritating!
I miss Fendy already.. he went to meet up his friends to get the cleaner for the records. We got some free records from this guy at Sungei Road yesterday.. and when we checked we discover that there is a 'Bread' vinyl and 'Broery Marantika' vinyl. c",) Gosh so cant wait to get married.. I know marriage will be such fun for us.. and most wonderful of all.. we will have 3 turntables in our house!! Fun right? And ooohhh.. we went to Life Shop on Wednesday and Fendy fell in love with the dining table, sofa and this bloody fucking gorgeous huge lantern. Arghhhh.. cant wait to have our own house. If Fendy gets the job at Esplanade then we can get married next year.. both of us just cant wait to get married.. we enjoy each other's company so much! Gosh.. never imagine I would find somebody like Fendy and have such a wonderful relationship. c",) Even his friends remarked that they envy us cos we are so loving even after almost 3 years. They said we look like we are a new couple. Aha. And they said that we are lucky to have each other. And that is sOooo true. I am so lucky to have Fendy. My sweet, sweet darling. I am like bursting with love for him. I was like at the SAM machine paying my bills while waiting for him and he just came and hugged me from behind. It is so wonderful that we are still so touchy-feely after almost 3 years. Never had a relationship like this and dont think I will ever have.. this kind of relationship only comes once in a lifetime. c",)
Ok I gotta go and down some cough mixture and sleep.. my throat fucking hurts. Btw.. Sonu Nigam will be performing tomorrow.. but me & Fendy are not going. We are saving the dosh for Bintan.. c",).. 9 more dayssssssss... we need to go to the tour agency tomorrow or somethingy.. sOooooooo exciting right? I miss that place so much.. Loooking forward to a romanTic, beauTifuL time with Fendy darling!!! Goodnight darlings! MuacKz.. and have a gorgeous, funKy weeKend!!!
~your smile made the difference~
--4/08/2005 11:40:00 PM--