you know what? It was bloody embarassing man. I fell in front of the office building. Shiots.. my elbow and the back of my knee are like bruised. It hurts man.. but my pride hurts more.. haha.. So bloody embarassing.. this man actually ran to me and asked me if I was ok.. so nice.. but gosh.. I wished nobody saw that. Even the taxi driver asked me if I was ok. I told Fendy and he said he is not surprised.. Haha.. cos weird things always happen to me.. for example, I sat on my toe once and fractured it...... dont ask me how that happened.. and another time I stepped on my own little toe.. haha.. simply weird.. Fendy always shakes his head when something like that happened.. he said it is kinda normal for me. Sheesh.. it is really sad when you fall or something and your bf said it is normal.. :(
~your smile made the difference~
--3/22/2005 05:31:00 PM--