that's what the below entries are! I love Fendy. And that will stand true as long as i breathe. How can I be so silly? I guess I was blinded. But I dont regret all the so-called torture I had to go thru. This is life. We need to go thru some experiences in life.. some are beautiful, some bitter and some funny.. but they are essential. Someday, the experiences will be of use. Afterall, everything happens for a good reason. Life is a journey. And I want to go thru my journey with Fendy. Nobody else. He is all I need. He is the one I love. He is the essence of my soul. I made a mistake and I am glad I realised it before it is too late for me to turn back. Oh gosh.. I think I am ready to be 25.. I think I've finally grown up and will continue growing old with Fendy, my dearest, precious sweetheart. We have something beautiful and I am glad I didnt lose it. c",) What a wonderful day!
To Nis, Sheels, Mas and Dzar... thank you so much for all your time.. thanks for being there for me even in the wee hours.. thanks for all your advice. Thank you so much.. Love ya all. Life wouldnt be complete without you guys. c",)Muackz..
~your smile made the difference~
--3/20/2005 10:45:00 AM--