I'm so tireddddddddd (partly my fault.. cos I was yakking away on the phone till 3am!).. my eyes need to rest... what a day man! It's like super busy.. lucky I only have abt 1 1/2hr lefttt.. i cant wait.. was thinking of going to Esplanade but I think I need my bed, pillow, Spongebob plush and air-con more! ;p And ooohhh.. I have been neglecting my books.. so today I'm gonna curl up in bed with my Catherine Alliot bookkk and James CD. How blissful! Reading is a form of relaxation for me.. and oooh.. shopping tooo. ;p It's been quite sometime since I get my retail therapy.. I need new shoes.. perhaps a couple.. and I need a new bag as well.. something black.. and pleassseeee dont tell me that almost everything I have is in black ok! I just love blackkkk.. you can match it with ANYTHING! And I need to get the Travis & Chemical Bros CDs. And ohhhhh.. just remembered.. need to get Nina Ricci's 'Love In Paris'.. I absolutely lovveeeee the scent.. just so sensual (even though I'm not and will never be).. oooooooohh.. MUSTTTTT get it. Oh.. nooo.. just remembered something as wellll.. I've not given my sister her birthday present.. what should I get for her? Oooppsss.. gotta go ladies first.. will continue later.. I feel like I just drank all the water from niagara falls today.. keep going to the ladies... ok ok...realllly gotttaaa goooooooooooo...
~your smile made the difference~
--3/07/2005 05:30:00 PM--