he has really fucked everything up.. he's fucking with my mind man... I miss him tremendously and of course he prolly doesnt know that.. I wish he reads my blog.. so at least he knows how i feel.. but of course how I feel wouldnt make a difference.. I know he doesnt fancy me.. I know he doesnt care abt me.. otherwise he would have bother to sms or call me.. but no.. of course he wouldnt.. i mean, who am i for him to bother abt me? Gosh, he's going to be gone soon again.. and i have to bloody wait for more than a month.. this is shitty.. totally shitty.. i'm crazy abt him but he doesnt give a damn abt me.. I care abt him but he wouldnt care if I breathe. :( Look what you've done to me my dear.. gosh.. how i wish i could do something abt this.. i hope to meet him later but i dont think he can make it.. he is a busy man.. also cos of my current condition, there is no use for him to meet me.. but oh god.. i miss him so much.. i cant wait for another 1 1/2mths.. if only he knows how much i adore him.. :( .. i hope he reads this blog.. but of course he wont.. afterall he is super busy.. and i dont think he is THAT interested in me.. he doesnt care abt me even. How silly can i be? How can i pin up so much hope? How can i be so silly? Gosh.. i think i've really fallen.. fallen.. fallen.. oh dear darling.. if only you know..
~your smile made the difference~
--3/19/2005 10:21:00 AM--