<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Coooeeeeeee...


I'm backkkkkk.. but I am still voiceless.. aha.. went to the doc on Thursday and he said my tonsils were inflamed and there is pus on the right side. Funny thing was the one on the left hurts even more. Anyway after that me & Fendy went back to his place to watch Veer-Zaara.. it was quite good.. but not as good as I expected. We went to McDonalds at abt 10pm with Sarah & Shahrukh.. haha.. cos I felt like eating Cheeseburger.. we reached Loyang point abt 10.10pm.. just 5 mins before closing.. but we ate there anyway. After that me & Fendy met up with his wonderful buddies and hang around at their place. As usual, I just sit listening to them talk. They are all wonderful people. I am glad they didnt mind me hanging around with them. They were singing and playing the musical instruments while I sit and enjoy the music. This bunch of people are extremely talented I tell you.. and my darling Fendy is no less talented. ;p Most of them fell asleep by 3am but me and Fendy stayed awake.. we were like slow-dancing and talking about us. It was so beautiful. It is so wonderful that our love is still strong after so long. And we cried together.. cos we talked about my fear of not being able to have a baby. Actually I cried first.. and then Fendy licked my tears from my face and started crying. You see.. we have a beautiful relationship. c",) Anyway we left the place at abt 6am and went back to our own homes.. haha.. didnt dare ask Fendy to come over.. in case my parents decided to come back one day earlier!


Yesterday was another wonderful, beautiful day. Fendy, me & my bros went to Suntec in the afternoon for lunch. My bro was looking for a corkboard so we went to Carrefour. It is so wonderful that my bros and Fendy darling get along so well. They kept me laughing all the way. c",) My bros left at abt 7pm and me and Fendy went to Orchard cos he wanted to busk with his friends. I sat with them.. they were busking at the underpass linking Wheelock Place and Lido. They played beautiful music man. Their music went into my ears and touched my soul. And fyi.. they dont play songs.. they just played what they felt like playing.. that means they just play from their heart... my darling played percussion while his friends played the sitar and guitar. There was this other busker there who played with them for a while too. It was an eye-opener for me. It's like other buskers pass by and talk to them too.. i mean this is Singapore.. i've never seen people so friendly.... but it is great. These people are busking for arts, not for money. And they are really talented. 1001 things went thru my mind while I sat there with them.. you know all these passers-by walk past and some of them smirked at me. It is really funny. It teaches me humility. Sitting down reading my book, listening to the boys while people walk past and look at us like as though we are beggars. It is weird.. cos ive seen a lotta buskers before and did the same thing as all those passers-by. But now.. I know. Sometimes people tend to be so shallow and so proud.. it is sad. And I am glad I sat down there with those guys.. really.. it teaches me humility.. it is one thing that I knew I need to learn.. and learn I did. These passers-by probably think Fendy & Co are like beggars or something.. but they are so wrong, these are three graduates whose passion are music and they are willing to do anything for that. c",) Anyway, after that we went to the launch of Quantum Lounge at Caprice Bar at Amoy Street. Their friend is one of the event organizers. The place was gorgeous though a bit small.. but the music compensated the lack of space. The music was superb.. and I enjoyed myself so much. We met some of their Catherine friends there and these guys are so nice.. they are all hugging each other.. there is a lot of love. We left the place abt 1 and went to his friend's penthouse at River Valley. It was a lovely place. They played the vinyls and we just chilled out. Me & Fendy went to the rooftoop and sat there talking. We talked abt how much we love each other and of how we hope to get married next year and have as many children we could. We talked of how we hope to die at the same time so that we wont have to live a day without each other. We talked abt everything under the stars.. and we were under the stars. It was a beautiful place.. the penthouse was beautiful. We all left the place at abt 3am. Fendy went home, packed his bag and left for Rompin at 4am with a couple of the guys.. there was a Rav4 trail. And he is still not back yet.. they are supposed to be back at 11pm but they were stuck in the jungle and will prolly be back at around 1am. I hope they reached Singapore safely.. I miss my darling Fendy so much. c",)


You know.. I am so happy to know these wonderful group of people. Some of the things they did may shock me a lil bit but I dont really mind. They have a lotta love for each other and for other people as well. They are really really nice.. and I hope to know them better. You know I seldom talk when I am with them but one of them said to me yesterday that he enjoyed my company even though I am quiet at times. They are really nice.. they even thanked me for the company and all. I am glad my darling has such wonderful friends.. c",).. I cant wait to get married with Fendy and we can invite all these wonderful people to our house to chill out. Thanks for letting me meet your friends Fendy darling. c",) I love you my sweetheart.



~your smile made the difference~
--3/26/2005 09:05:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com