Sorry.. disappeared cos I was busyyyyyy.. ;p Did I mention I had a lovely Sunday..? I helped Fendy & his friends hoover their dungeon and after that we went to watch his friends jam at this studio @ Jalan Besar. These people played good music man.. they almost had me dancing.. haha.. but of course I didnt.. I cant dance.. and I wont want to embarass myself in front of abt 10 guys.. aha.. anyway we left early with one of them and went to East Coast Lagoon to eat! And guess what??? I finally get to eat the yummylicious Tahu Kicap.. hehe.. it was as good as ever.. even Fendy loves it.. c",) I've been working yesterday and today and didnt get to meet my darling Fendy.. miss him so much.. will only get to see him on Friday.. argh... i cant stand this stupid cough.. it is so tiring. To make it worse, I think my tonsil are inflamed (more like in flames!) again.. I think I shouldnt have stopped the anti-biotics.. aha.. will start taking them again today.. oh shiots.. I think I need to go to the ladies again.. but I am scared!!!!!!! Perhaps I shall wait till I get home.. hrmphh.. Fendy will scream at me if he hears this.. he tells me not to hold my pee or I may get gall stones.. ahahaaaa.. but I am scared to go to the ladies alone.. >_< ...
~your smile made the difference~
--3/29/2005 10:53:00 PM--