I messed up my life further by messing up my finances by going for a lunch-time retail therapy.. haha.. but I have a smile on my face. Wanna know why? I FINALLLLLLLLLYYYY got my Nina Ricci 'Love in Paris'.. ooooh la la.. and guess what darlings? There was a freaking sale and I got it less 40% the retail price. Hahahaha... so my bank a/c is still quite healthy. Just need another pair of shoes, another black bag, some new bras and Chemical Bros' Push The Button and I'll be almost happy. c",) Note that I said almost happy.. my life is still messed up.. spent Saturday at home but have not sorted anything yet!
OOOOOOoooooooooooooooh.. btw.. my parents are awayyyyyyyyyyyy.. from today till Friday.. so it's party all the wayyyyyy.. go home late and all.. haha.. 4 days without curfew.. simply wonderful! Oooh la la.. now.. where is my Nina Ricci perfume? It's time to enjoy my freedom!
~your smile made the difference~
--3/15/2005 04:55:00 PM--