I went to Robinsons with my dear colleague on Wednesday... and I bought a shoe.. yipeee.. it was gorgeous. After that we hang around at Starbucks and talk. Left at 9pm to meet to meet EGM and friends who were busking at the Esplanade. We hung around for a while, then all of us proceeded to his friend's studio as his friend needs some advice from him. We hung around there for sometime before going to their dungeon. I had a wonderful time. I think I have completely misjudge them. They are such nice and polite people. Hope we can all go to Bintan together. Anyway, that day I went home at 4am. Wasnt feeling well on Thursday morning so I took MC. Me being a dingo, didnt stay home and rest. Instead I met up with EGM and we went to his place. We slept for a while and then went out with his sis to the airport. We ate at Swensen's and just talked and talked. His sister is just wonderful to talk to. Anyway we left the airport at 10.30 and went to EGM's place to meet his friends. We went to Simei to meet another one of his friends and we went to Mustaffa Centre.. haha.. went shopping again.. but just bought a hindi vcd.. we were there till abt 1+ or 2 i think. After that we went to have supper at the railway station.. actually me and EGM didnt eat cos we were like super-full. The guys talked while i just listen and enjoy. Went home at 3.30am. Haha.. really made use of my freedom. But hey.. i had fun. EGM's friends are really fun to hang around with.. they are all ultra-nice. Hopefully I get to do this again when the parents go on a trip again... ;p
~your smile made the difference~
--3/19/2005 10:14:00 AM--