Love you lots dear Fendy. But I must admit I was spitting on the ground he walks on yesterday. Yeah.. we had a tiff. What about? Why you so kepo ah? ;p Well.. you know Fendy is like doing bloody reservist (I am not gonna pretend that I think reservist is good and all ok.. it is a bloody waste of time!).. anyway.. he was like so busy.. too busy watching tv, eating, doing stuff and working. Too busy to talk to me..! And me being PMSy.. flared up when he said he is too tired.. BUT.. get this.. he could hang out with his buddies till like 3am. Is it not reasonable for me to get angry? Lucky he isnt my neighbour.. or else.. he would have been the meatball in my spaghetti today! Hrm.. guys.. arent they such jerks sometimes? ;p But.. anyway.. we made up.. cos we know we love each other too much! And yeah.. also cos I know i can be too demanding sometimes. ;p But Fendy enjoys it you see. We always quarrel and then say really stupid funny things that makes us laugh.. so we always make up almost instantaneously! Hehe.. like just now.. he called me. I hung up. Then he smsed me 'I love you'. I called him jerk. Then he smsed me 'I love you' again. I nagged at him over the phone and tell him that i will pass his cds to his sister and all that. And.. yes.. he smsed me 'I love you'. I was like smsing again.. telling him that I hope his next girlfriend wont be treated like shit and all. And yes.. you guessed right.. he smsed me the same thing. Ok.. i know he was taking the easy way out prolly.. cos he could just keep forwarding the msg again and again.. while i must have smsed enough words for a literature essay.. but well.. I guess he knows how to handle me.. even the PMSy me. ;p I surrendered and msged him ' I love you too Dingo'. Hehe.. then 1 minute later.. i smsed again 'That is a joke ok idiot! I hate you!'. Haha.. then i called him. I guess these games add a little spiciness to our relationship. Anyway.. we never (choy!) quarrel and dont talk for more than 12 hours. We will end up telling each other how much we love and miss each other. Crazy right? But well.. that's us. That's me & my darling Fendy. Crazy.. and crazy about each other. Even after 2yrs 8mths. And oh..we have telepathy too. ;p
~your smile made the difference~
--2/11/2005 10:07:00 PM--