dear nisa.. thanks for your msg darling. I am doing better now. I miss Sheels.. but well.. at least i know her ctc no now.. so i can ctc her. c",)
And yeah sheels.. i remembered those times.. very funny.. we usually do that during Ms Yeo's & Ms Joharah's class! ;p Now i know you are just a phonecall away, i feel much better. c",) Miss you though. But will see you end of the year right? OOooh.. Monday is your first day of school right? Wish you luck dear.. may you get a hunky lecturer .. hehe.. or maybe not.. then you wont pay attention. ;p But well.. just dont stress yourself out ok.. cos we dont want wrinkles and white hair at our age, do we? ;p Hrmph.. speaking of stress.. i am breaking out.. like lotsa HUGE pimples on my face.. a few people have tried to pluck them, thinking that they are cherries. And guess what i did? I shoot them with the pus! Aha.. nonsense lah me. Ok.. you take care sheels.. and you too nisa. Love you two! Muackz!
~your smile made the difference~
--2/11/2005 10:22:00 PM--