and I am in the office. Sucky right? But nevermind.. need to save money for wedding! Dont want to be an old hag do we. After all.. I not getting younger and my biological clock is ticking.. I need to have anough time to produce 4 babies and more. I told you we even have their names right? But i cannot tell.. dont want people to copy! ;p
Anyway.. I am like so irritated cos I have this on-off cold and sore throat! It's been going on for half a month. :( I think I'll go the doctor's on Tuesday... if I am not too busy shopping! I need to buy lotsa thingies.. including some of Fendy's 27 presents.. Ooooh and those poker cards... and ooooh pressie for my sister. What should I get her? Perfume..? Cos if I give her perfume then she will give me perfume.. hehe.. and I want Nina Ricci's 'Love in Paris'. Or should I get her something else... hrmphh.... decisions, decisions. Help me! Help me! Oooooooooh.. or should i get her a ear-candling session.. heard it is so relaxing.. but what if she wouldnt go right? Hrmppph... gotta ask Fendy later.. we were thinking of going for it actually. Maybe we should try.. then convince my sister. Let's hope they dont find roaches' eggs in my ears. And lets hope Fendy doesnt become deaf (choy!) after that.. cos there is no way he can become a sound engineer if he cant hear. Choy! Choy!
~your smile made the difference~
--2/13/2005 06:23:00 PM--