.. shhhhh.. I am hooked on playing Poker on Pogo. I am like playing for hours on end. Too bad i cant access Pogo from work though.. but again.. that is good.. i dont think my boss would clap her hands in delight if she discovers that.. haha! Anyway.. i have another new hobby! I am collecting poker cards.. yeah you heard it right. And yeah.. i know that at this very moment, you must be saying, "Arent you taking this Poker thingy a bit too far, Haz?" Well.. the answer is no! I went to yahoo auctions and saw like gazellions of beautiful poker cards.. they even have strawberry shortcakes one ok! Very nice.. see.. i got a new hobby... at 24! Hrmph.. gonna get them poker cards soon. And Sheels.. if you see nice poker cards there.. do tell me ok dear! ;p I'm Hoker on Poker man! But.. I'm not using those poker cards to play.. I'm just collecting them.. so I cant put them on display when I have a new house.
Oh.. just to clarify.. I dont gamble ok! I just play for fun. Now, now Haz.. no need to get so defensive!
~your smile made the difference~
--2/11/2005 10:30:00 PM--