So this is it. I am not gonna see you till a year or so right? Dang.. I am so gonna miss you dear. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. You have always been there for me. ("A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." - Walter Winchell) We have been friends for like 10 years and it has been 10 wonderful years. There was a short while when you were in jc & me in poly when we kinda drift apart. I am so glad that we found each other again. I am so glad to be your friend. It is wonderful to see our friendship blossoming and not withering as we get older. I must say, a part of you has grown in me. It is wonderful that i can be myself when i am with you and that we can talk about anything under the sky. Even though you will be like 9hrs away, i hope our friendship will remain as wonderful as ever and i hope we will NEVER lose touch. Just remember, if you EVER need someone to talk to, or if you are stressed, or homesick or just anything or if you just have to much money to spend on phonebill ;p, hehe, you can just call me. No matter what time, i will ALWAYS be here for you. We may be 9hrs apart, but you are close to my heart my dear friend. I love you and am gonna miss you so much. Thanks for the wonderful, meaningful 10 years of friendship.. i hope many more are to come. Just remember, i am ALWAYS here for you dear. ("Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light." - Helen Keller) Love you, love you, love you!
Lotsa hugs & kisses
Haz
~your smile made the difference~
--2/03/2005 09:29:00 PM--