I just realized there was something wrong with my blog.. ehhe.. thought it was my pc. But.. nevermind.. have solved the problem and you can now see my entries properly.
Btw.. did i mention Fendy looks like a Bangla now? I am so embarrassed to go out with him. He became 10 shades darker after Bintan.. and 20 shades darker after his day @ Changi on the CNY day. Hah.. if he gets any darker i will have to think twice abt being seen in public with him. Even his mother said he looks like a Bangla! Haha. Once I took a taxi (this was way before Bintan!) and Fendy sent me to the taxi and the taxi driver was like asking me why i went out with Fendy cos he thought Fendy was an indian. Which he is.. and I am anyway! And are proud to be! The taxi driver can go !@#$ off... I dont need his racist opinions.
Did you realize something? I tend to have a verbal diarhoea when I disappear from the Blogworld for a few days. Haha. Nevermind.. if you dont like many many articles.. you can go fly kite ok. COS.. THIS IS MY BLOG! Ooops.. sorry, didnt mean to raise my voice. Ouch.. my fingers are on the verge of having a major cramp.. i better stop typing and go back to Poker! Did i tell you i stepped on my father's golf tee just now? Bloody painful man.. I almost had a hole at the sole of my feet.. that would make it an oasis for mosquitoes. But again.. mosquitoes dont bite me.. prolly cos my blood is greenish. ;p Just kidding lah! Goodthenightok!
~your smile made the difference~
--2/11/2005 10:55:00 PM--