Sunday, February 13, 2005
c",)..
Yeahhhhhhhhh.. me meeting Fendy in 30 mins.. cant wait! See.. I miss him already. Love you sweetheart! We're prolly gonna gonna have a nice dinner. He'll be fetching me at Raffles place so we're prolly going to City Hall or Simei. He's at Clarke Bloody Quay right now with his friends and their friends (who are girls!)..dang.. I cant stand it if a woman talks to him.. a woman other than me, his sisters, mother, aunts, cousins, his other relatives, my relatives and my friends. Yes.. I am the jealous sort.. and yes, I am jealous even though he looks like a Bangla now and has peeling skin! I hate it. I get angry when he hangs around with his friends and their girlfriends.. esp if their girlfriends are like pretty and slim (which most of the time they are actually!). Hrmph.. he's gonna get it from me later. Fendy.. YOU WATCH OUT..! I think I should have like a standard form that he needs to fill in everytime he goes out. Do you think I am too possessive and controlling? *Evil Smile* And dont you even dare say yes!
~your smile made the difference~
--2/13/2005 07:03:00 PM--