I am sooooooooooo craZy about Fendy. *sigh* I really can't wait to get married to him and he can't wait to get married to me. I've never love a guy this much. I've never wanted to marry somebody so much. I've never wanted to be pregnant so much.. hrmph.. but again.. I've always wanted to be preggie.. I can't wait to have Fendy's children. I love Fendy like so very much that I want to cry. I love everything about him, from his hairy body, to his smell, to his smile and many more. You know, he is always the joker of a group, the most charming one. I've always like that kinda guy and never imagine i would be with one. And one who loves me so much too. Fendy is the kinda guy whom everybody likes, i've never known anybody who despises him. Gosh.. i love him to smithereens. Did i tell you that he is a veryyyy good dancer? I cant dance man.. not even simple hokey pokey! ;p Sometimes i wonder what Fendy sees in me! Hrmph. Love you darling.. love you so much.
Have been spending lotsa time with him & his family.. cos his sis & Shahrukh just came back from Australia. They are nice people to hang around with. They make me feel so much like a part of their family. I sooooo cant wait to be Fendy's wife. c",)
~your smile made the difference~
--2/02/2005 01:57:00 AM--