you wont believe who just called me! The hunk... remember? Oh shites.. he asked me out again. FUCK. And I must be like 20kg heavier than I was in Nov last year. Hrmph. Not that I will meet him. I also have 2556.5 pimples. But I've got my Vichy today. Hrmph. Not that I will meet him. No. I AM NOT MEETING HIM. What if he runs away? I look so different 4 mths back. Hrmph. Hrmph. Hrmph. But of course that is not the main reason. Or is that. Hrmph. NO.. that is NOT. The main reason is.. I LOVE FENDY. FULL STOP. OK. Stop asking yourself silly questions girl. But.. hrmph.. it is not as if he is asking me to marry him. He could prolly be lonely. Maybe I should ask Fendy along? Hrmph... but again.. they could get on marvellously and decided that the male species are more attractive and decided to be gay partners. (Then I cant marry Fendy.. so who can I marry? The stray cat under my block? But I'm afraid of cats!) Or worse.. they could have a criticizing session, counting my pimples, my chins, spare tyres and trying to guess how many gallons of oil my face produce in a nanosecond. Hrmph. Crazy. I should just pretend that the guy doesnt exist. Ok. c",)
~your smile made the difference~
--2/16/2005 06:37:00 PM--