i jumped off the comfy armchair and hid under my comforter.. but .. there is no escape.. i've been bitten by the flu bug. It comes in a rather attractive package (to doctors!) : Sore throat, cold & fever. I hope the bloody cough wont come. I hate coughs.. they make me lose sleep. Argh. Argh. Argh. I'm gonna start work again on Monday and I'm sick? What luck man! Bleugh..
Anyway, I cant believe Sheels will be flying off like tomorrow. The dreaded moment has come. It is time to say goodbye.. hopefully.. not forever.
Ouch.. throat hurts.. i need vanilla ice cream.. it DOES sooth sore throat ok! Hrmph.. shoits and did i mention that i have this super-duper painful pimple above my lips? It hurts man.. i tried to squeeze it.. but nothing happens.. no pus.. no nothing. Have to wait for a day or two when it ripens.. hehe.. disgusting right? ;p
Ok.. gotta go now.. I am like super tired.. gotta talk to Fendy darling.. if he is still awake. Night everybody. MuacKz.
~your smile made the difference~
--2/05/2005 01:26:00 AM--