I am so frustrated. I am like knocking off in 16 mins time.. BUTTTTTT....Fendy Chikopek is still dreamland (hopefully not dreaming abt Anna Nicole Smith or something.. if he wants to be alive tomorrow!). How????????? I've called him like 100 times.. and this time.. i really mean 100. How??? Wake up Fendyyyyyyyyyy. Wake up. I am hormonal, PMSY and hungry.. pleaseeeeee dont do this...... you will get yourself into trouble. The monster/bitch/nag in me will be unleashed. Dang.. i had just accidentally bit my cheek.. ouch. Fendy.. you are in soooo much trouble.
Oh nooooooooooo.. 8 bloody mins more. I am soooooooooooo going home. And Fendy.. watch out. I so feel like storming into your house and beating you to a pulp. Wah.. gangster ah me. What to do.. PMSy. :(
Fendy......... wake up darling... please wake up.. oh nooooo.. 6 mins more.. now i feel like crying. How can Fendy do this to me? How can he be so cruel? He knows that i knock off at 1pm today (he has the memory of a goldfish though..).. how can he do this to me? Dang. Dang. Dang. Dang. #$%!
~your smile made the difference~
--1/08/2005 01:41:00 PM--