the tix for Spore VS Indo are sold outtttttt!And i didnt get themmmm. :( So sad.. i tried to look thru Yahoo auction but the tix are soooooo expensive. Can you imagine getting a tix @ $10 and selling it for more than $60? Dang.. you can definitely make a lotta money. Ppl are bidding for the tix like crazy! I will prolly watch it @ Fendy's with his friends. Hrmph.. should i bake the fudge brownies? I believe you always need something to munch on while watching soccer matches. Hehe.. that explains my size.. ;p.. i need something to munch on even while reading, talking on the phone and playing pc games! ;p Ouch.. my nose hurts.. i'm meeting Fendy in 30mins time. Cant waitttttt. I haven't seen him for like 2 days and i missssss him so much. We'll be going to Spore Expo.. cos the Robinson & MPH sales are oN!!!!!!! And Fendy needs to go to Bugis to fix his HP.. and since we're going Bugis.. we're eating at Hjh Maimunah! Yummy.. it's been ages since we ate there. ;p Foooooodddd.. here i come!!!
~your smile made the difference~
--1/15/2005 01:24:00 PM--