I am gonna tell my mum abt Bintan today.. what if the dragon says no? I am gonna be so dead. I am scared that my mum wont allow me to go cos of the tsunami thingy. Ermm.. and i somehow cant seem to cook up a convincing story in my head. I really hope I haven't lost my lying ability. I will die then. I depend on my lying ability (not that I am proud of it :( ) to go out with Fendy, go chalets & go on holiday. Butttttttttt....My cunning mind is just not working... hrmph... helppp.. i just cant seem to think of what to tell my mum. Help! Help! I reallllllllly need to go to Bintan. I need a break.. and oooh.. the rest will kill me if i cant make it. :( I will be a good girl today and go home early. Hopefulllyyy.. my mum is gonna be there.. and hopefully i will have a convincing story in my mind by then... otherwise.. i am soooooo DEAD. I cant delay it anymore.. i gotta tell them today.
~your smile made the difference~
--1/10/2005 04:40:00 PM--