I have never been so happy to get my period.. yes.. it came today.. finally.. it was like 5 days late. I was worried it wouldnt come at all.. NOOO.. not cos i fear i am pregnant.. i didnt do things that could lead to pregnancy ;p ...but cos it could mean a lotta things.. eg.. i could be menopausallllll.. which means.. (choy!) i could never have babies! But anyway.. rejoice.. cos i got my periodddd.. and yes.. hopefully i'll be able to have babies one day! And thank god the period came today.. and not when i am in Bintan! :( On the downside, i am like having cramps now.. ive taken 2 synflex but the tummy still hurts.. and my bowels seem to be doing the cha-cha. I've taken loperamil for that.. but the cha-cha seems to be replaced by the hokey-pokey. Shucks.. i was thinking of meeting Fendy.. but.. what if i need to go in the MRT? Hrmph.. still dont know if i should meet him. I kinda think i will be better off lying on my bed, snugly tucked under the comforter and reading my Catherine Alliot. What dya think? But i am gonna miss Fendy though.. he will be going to Malacca on Thursday evening and will only be back on SUNDAY! Can you believe it? Four bloody days. How are we gonna survive? This is the first time such a thing has happened in our relationship. To look on the bright side, this could be a test.. but hell, i dont want to look on the bright side. I want my Fendy! Fendy was like asking if i will be OK.. such a silly question.. hehe.. but of course i said ok.. i mean like duh.. i cant say NO right? Afterall I am an independent woman who doesnt need her man all the time (hahaaaaa.. very funny!). So should i meet Fendy?
Shuckksssssss.. i need to go to the ladiesssssssssss.. but the auntie is cleaning it. Dang!!!!!!!!!!
~your smile made the difference~
--1/18/2005 05:46:00 PM--