yesterday.. abt me asking my mum permission. I've told her. Yeah.. i didnt ask.. i just told her that i will be going to Bintan with my colleagues & my sis. She said she will ask my dad. Dang.. i dont think he will allow. My mum was like saying that it is not safe.. cos of the tsunami and all. *sigh* I told her not to worry cos Bintan is safe.. but i dont think she is convinced. If they dont allow me to go.. then i am DEAD. Everybody will be angry with me. Esp Fendy's friends. Just pray hard for me that my parents wont oppose.. and will allow us to go. I need a break.. i need to unwind. And Bintan, so near.. yet beautiful... is the perfect place for me. c",) I have to confess something though.. i think i will keep a lookout for Tsunamis (choy!) when i am in the ferry. I hope nothing bad will happen. It is ok if it happens to me... but NOT to my dearest Fendy, sister & friends.
Dad, Mummy.. please let us go to Bintan. Your daughters need to unwind. You dont need to know that they are going with their bfs though. Cos if you do, you will prolly slaughter us and send us to some village full of cannibals.. erm.. or no.. i think you will prolly kill us (inc Fendy, Eddy and Fendy's friends) with your own hands. And you will prolly not even feel guilty.
~your smile made the difference~
--1/11/2005 06:14:00 PM--