you guys start to think that i am 'rosak' (spoilt), faithless, a sinner or whatever, try to put yourself in my shoes. Here i am, 24 years old, with a 10.30pm curfew. I dont go clubbing, I dont drink and i dont smoke. I didnt even ask for extended curfew unless i have something to attend to. And then, there is this Dragon, who seems to think that being a parent is all about control. And he thinks i am a criminal, unlike my lovely, innocent, angelic siblings. I dont shout at my parents, i dont disobey them. Although i do lie occasionally. But i showed them respect. I know i will take care of them when they are old. And somehow, the dragon thinks i am always wrong. This is wrong, that's wrong, everything i do doesnt seem right. What am i to do? I have done my best. But they still treat me like shit and they seem to think that they dont have enough control over me. That i am wild, uncontrollable, spoilt and very disgustingly fat. What would you do? They even hide chocolates that i buy and leave in my room. I've been depressed the past few weeks but was trying to hide behind a facade, but now.. i cant stand it anymore. I need happiness. Dont you think i deserve happiness?
~your smile made the difference~
--1/24/2005 02:46:00 PM--