I have like an ulcer or somethingy on my tongue. So uncomfortable... i think i ate too much chocolate :-( ! I think this is my punishment.. cos i didnt stick to my diet. And speaking of diet.. i DESPERATEEEEEEEELY need to lose weight. I need to exercise. But no kakis :( My mum said that i am too fat and she dont like it. And she thinks i do? Dang.. i need to lose weight.. if possible before my birthday. My parents told me they are gonna buy a treadmill.. but that will probably be in 1000000000 years time. Anybody knows somewhere nice to exercise.. somewhere where there are no men? And.. yeah.. i know.. i should cut down on my eating too. I seem to eat for 25 people daily. Fendy too. BuTTTTTTTTTT.. the lucky sod (darling) doesnt put on weight! So.. NO MORE ORGASM.. oops i mean no more ORGASMIC WARM CHOC CAKE for me! No more chocolates! No more almond tarts! No more jellies! No more candies! OOps.. i dont think i am strong enough for this.... OK.. i think i need a psychiatrist first. Then i need a dietician. Then i need a Personal Trainer. But problem is.. i think i earn much less than all their pays added together and divided by 20. Help! Help! Helppppppppppppp! But no. I MUST lose weight. And i must do something abt this. I must be strong. I just need to eat less and exercise more. Let's just hope i wont look like Fat Bastard (after he lost weight in Austin Powers 2) after i lose weight... or rather IF i lose weight. I will give myself 2 mths. I will be strongggggggggggggg.
~your smile made the difference~
--1/11/2005 05:10:00 PM--