I just came back from watching Khulchul with Fendy. It was good.. funny, sad & touching. Worth our $10.
Anyway, i felt like i have this hollow in me.. you know why? Cos Sheels had gone to Calcutta. Dang.. i miss her already. She is my bestest bestest friend who understands me so well. But it is not only cos she understands me.. but cos she is she! I dont know how i will survive when she goes to Australia. I hope you wont forget me Sheels and we will be good friends forever. Hrmph.. i am kinda sad that you may not be coming back to Singapore for good after your studies but i really hope we will NEVER lost touch. *sigh* I am feeling melancholic now.
Remember.. Melancholic & the Infinite Sadness.. the smashing pumpkins cd? Well.. i am gonna listen to it tonight and sing to my heart's content. Fendy darling is out with his friends, they wanna record some stuff tonight. Ouch.. dang.. i miss Sheels.
~your smile made the difference~
--12/08/2004 11:13:00 PM--