5 days to be exact! Lazy Lina. Ive been shopping and shopping and shopping. ;p I cant believe i bought another pair of shoes yesterday. Tsk tsk. I know. I know. My bank a/c is already starting to have asthma. I need to stop shopping. I will receive another mth's bonus this mth.. and i am sooo NOT going shopping. I will have to save. Fendy got a job as a part-time audio engineer, so we are gonna start saving for marriage. ;p So happy. Fendy is happy also. ;p Yeah yeah yeah.
Oooh.. i forgot to bring my hp today. I feel soooooo super lost. I think i am getting too attached to it. In fact, i think a lot of ppl are too. Handphones are like a neccessity nowadays. And ooh.. i am thinking of getting a new HP.. but the key word is THINKING. Should i? Should i?
Btw.. SHeels is going to Calcutta (Taxi Taxi Taxi) tomorrow. Dang. I am so gonna miss her. If you manage to read this entry dear Sheels --> I will miss you man. Muackz. Love you and take care ok. --> Dang.. i am really starting to sound like a bf.. but well she IS my BEST friend. OOooh... now me gotta go pee. I tend to hold my pee a lot nowadays, ever since i watch Shutter. ;p I know. I know. Scaredy cat. What to do.. it runs in the GENES! ;p
~your smile made the difference~
--12/07/2004 04:42:00 PM--