<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Me Vs Dragon Part 1..


bad day.. *sigh* I am so so so tired. It has been a super duper busy day. Guess it's cos it's the end of the year.. so ppl wants to consolidate their a/c and all that stuff. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.. and ooooh.. hopefully we get early release tomorrow. And OOoooooh.. yeah bigger OOOoh.. and bigger hopefully.. I will get to go home late tomorrow. I asked my mum for permission just now.. but she said the Dragon has been moody lately so she cant confirm yet. Actually, i dont really mind sitting at home (as long as Fendy does too!) .. cos outside will be like super duper crowded.. but still it is gonna be more fun if Fendy is by my side.


Speaking of the Dragon.. he has been so unreasonable this week. Dont know why. *sigh* Ive been a good girl.. but yet he treats me like a criminal. Sometimes i hate him. I am 24. Cant i get some freedom? I dont club, i dont drink, i dont sell myself, i dont smoke, i dont do illegal stuff and i dont dig my nose in public. So why cant he treat me like i am 24. !@#$ No this. No that. No everything. Argh.. I am so sick of all this. I just cant wait to get married. I will then have my freedom.. provided Fendy darling doesnt turn into a Dragon version 2.0.. hrmph.. which he just may.. you never know... hrmph. Anyway.. i dont like to talk abt this.. but i am so pissed to the max.. bloody !@#$ing pissed in fact. And blogging is my way of venting my anger, frustrations and sorrow.. i cant scream at the Dragon.. actually.. i can.. i still have my voice.. but hell.. i dont want to get into trouble, be grounded, lose all freedom and get married off to some rotting, balding and horny arsehole. I want Fendy.. i want my darling darling Fendy.. and to do that.. i have to be bloody patient. I am a patient person.. but when it comes to Dragon matters, 1 year seems like a bloody freaking millenium. So Fendy.. please be quick.. and dont !%#$ up ok darling. Muackz. Love you. No.. not you Dragon. For now.. you are the BANE of my life. Pleurgh. Pleurgh. Pleurgh. Hrmph.. which reminds me.. i think i am gonna volunteer to work on Hari Raya Haji so i dont have to bloody go visiting. Yeah.. this is a streak of rebellion.. yeah yeah yeah. I am rebelling against you.. but since i am such a good, nice girl (but a criminal in your blind eyes!).. i am only gonna go that far. And i wont shout at you, i will only vent it in my blog. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... *Screams* I think the Dragon is gonna give me more !%#$ing shit soon.. i could feel the steam.. the Dragon is gonna breathe out fire soon. Help. Not me. But help him. Argh.. *Screams* again. I get a feeling that if i dont get married in 3 years (max) i will go crazy. You will prolly have to visit me @ IMH on my birthday or on Hari Raya.. if you want to. If you have the time. But you ppl will prolly be happily married with kids, grandchild etc.. so dont think you will have the time to visit me. Anyway IMH is rather far.. and i dont want you to see me without make up. Hrmph. Nuff said.



~your smile made the difference~
--12/30/2004 05:13:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com