and i am not able to attend.. but you know what? I dont care. Hehe. We actually have a team decor competition (I dont like this word!) and every team has a different theme. Mine is 'That 70's Christmas'. The other teams' themes are Islanders, Safaris, Christmas in Space & Looney Tunes. Nonsense right. Haha. Anyway.. we are supposed to dress like the 70s today.. and guess what? I think i dressed like i am in my 70s. Haha. ;p Anyway.. later i will be working so i cant attend the party but i hope they will pass some goodies here. Afterall, the party is in the office too. Ooh.. and there is a lucky draw.. heard the prize is an entertainment system.. i want .. i want!
Dang.. just received an email.. those lucky peeps get to go off earlier cos of the party.. Argh.. this is NOT FAIR. I wanna go off earlier tooooooooooooo. :(
~your smile made the difference~
--12/21/2004 03:39:00 PM--