abt Bintan Bintan Bo Bintan Banana Fana Fo Fintan Mima Mo Mintan Bintan! I so so cant wait for it. And Fendy Bendy is excited tooo. We plan to have BBQ on the first and last night. It is gonna be sooo sooo fun. This time i learnt my lesson though.. i am not going to bring lotsa stuff. The last time we went, i brought 9 bloody KG of clothes and 1 stupid heavy iron. And you know what happened? The villa has the same bloody iron! I felt so stupid.. hehe. And as for the clothes.. i ended up wearing Fendy's bermudas with T-shirts every single day! This time.. i am just gonna bring a few T-shirts and Fendy's bermudas. And ooh lotsa sunblock.. the last time we went.. i came back very red.. my mum was like calling me prawn. So this time.. must bring protection! ;p So excited. Will be so fun cos Fendy's friends and my sis are coming! WooHooHooHoooooo!
I cant wait to start shopping for the trip. I new a pair of sunglass as it can be very hot there. OOooh.. and i need some light pretty clothes.. cos there will be a beach party on the Saturday cos there is this Windsurfing competition at Mana Mana. ;p Yeah.. i will shed my cardigans and shawls in Bintan. Noo.. i wont be naked.. but just not fully covered up like in Singapore. Cos.. in Bintan.. i will relax so much that i will not be conscious of my weight... but only for that 4 days. ;p I cant wait to go swimming at the pool & sea... Bintan is such a pwetty pwetty place. Just hope it doesnt rain.. cos it is like the monsoon season! Dang.. i so so cant waittttttttttttt...! 44 MORE DAYS!
~your smile made the difference~
--12/14/2004 03:22:00 PM--