;p Yeah.. still happy abt it. Been daydreaming abt it (in the train, in the taxi, in the shower, while watching tv and at work!)since FridaY. ;p So far 8 ppl have already confirmed. It is gonna be sOOo mucH fun. I sooo soooo cant wait. I already have a list indicating the food and stuff to bring. Sad thing is that it is only 3 nights. Previously we went for like 4 nights and that was like super wonderful. I felt so so relax when i came back. But well.. 3 nights is better than nothing.
We already plan to have BBQ on the first night and to eat at the Kelong & Pasar Oleh Oleh the following nights. And ooooh.. we plan not to sleep! I dont think that is possible though.. esp where Fendy is concern. That boy needs lotsaaaaa sleep... definitely more than 8 hours! ;p I intend to bring an alarm clock.. you know.. the kind that can wake the whole neighbourhood when it rings! I wont allow Fendy to wake up later than 9am.. cos.. duh.. we are on holiday.. so should make full use of the time.. going around and doing touristy thingies. Dang.. i so so cant wait for 27th Jan. I have already applied for leave for 27 Jan to 4th Feb! Yeah.. i am gonna have one long break! So bloody looking forward to it.
~your smile made the difference~
--12/12/2004 03:59:00 PM--