i listen to mly radio stations. Cos of the Hari Raya songs. Some of the songs are funny. Most are sad though. These sad Hari Raya songs always make me sad.. most of them are about not having your parents around during Hari Raya. Damn. I often cry when i listen to these songs. I dont know if i cant celebrate Hari Raya if my parents are not around. I am so scared of them getting old and dying. I dont think i can take it. I dont think i have the strength to bear the pain. I LOVE MY PARENTS VERY MUCH. I dont think i can ever live without them. I will literally crash without them. *SIGH* I am scared. Very scared. I hope there will never be a Hari Raya without my parents around... in fact.. i hope there will never be a DAY without my parents & family around. I cant survive that. I need them. I love them. Please God. Please. Please dont take them away from me. Ever. Please.
And God, thank you so much for giving me my wonderful family, friends, Fendy & life itself.
~your smile made the difference~
--11/10/2004 05:20:00 PM--