Had a nice weekend. Went to Fendy's studio with his friends on Saturday. We played hangman and the loser had to have his/her toenails coloured with a black marker. Haha. Childish.. but oooh.. pure fun! ;p Went to Tampines on Sunday to just chill out at Coffee Bean with Fendy & his friends.
Oooh.. btw.. did i tell you that i bought this super nice lamp from Metro last Wednesday. We went to Metro with his friends and were walking round when one of em pointed out the lamp. It was gorgeous and got it for $38.. but unfortunately, cant use it as a lamp as it is not PSD approved and i dont really want to commit suicide now. It was a good buy and it was fun walking around with those guys. They are a really fun bunch. c",)
OOOoh.. and i went to Fendy's aunt's place yesterday. It was ok. His cousins and aunt was nice. I am lucky that Fendy has a nice family. Thank god man! I dont know what will happen if i get a bf with a nasty family. I will definitely not marry the guy.. unless he is like royalty or something.. maybe not. I will definitely not. ;p
I cant wait for tomorrow.. i will be off. I hope to go out with Fendy. He is no longer working but is looking for a job. Nice .. cos i can see him all the time! But the poor darling is so upset and thinks that i may not love him anymore cos of this. Poor darling! Btw.. i told him.. that i almost met up with Jae that day. He was kinda angry & upset but well.. he had forgiven me. *sigh* I felt so bad. I love you Fendy. And no worries darling.. cos i know i wanna marry you. I am not confused anymore.
~your smile made the difference~
--11/23/2004 02:40:00 PM--