you wouldnt guess what happened! I was walking at Raffles Place, yakking away on the phone with Fendy, when this guy kinda walk beside me. Then, he was like saying, "Excuse me!" I was like looking at him and asked Fendy to hold on. The guy was like, "Do you want to end the call first?" I said it is ok and asked him what it is regarding. I thought he was a salesman or somethingy, selling some slimming product to me! Then he said, " Were you at the Mezzanine yesterday?" I was like saying no. He said, "Oh then it must have been your twin?" I was like, haha.. i dont know. Then guess what???? He asked me for my no. Dang! He is like cute.. really cute. Like Pakistani or Arab. I was like saying no .. (Fendy was on the line you see!). I asked him for his no. He said, "Why not we exchange nos?" I took down his no ( i pretended to!) and reluctantly gave him mine cos i was like in a hurry to get back to work. OMG! I cant believe that. Fendy was like asking me, "Who was that? Who was that?" Haha. Why would that guy want to exhange no with me? He even told me that he is based in HK and will be going back on Sunday and if i am free to meet up with him before that. I think he MUST BE REALLY DESPERATE! Or he has an ULTERIOR MOTIVE - SEX OR MONEY? Hrmph. Come on man.. why would he pick a FAT, UGLY GIRL like me. My face was like very oily, the kind of oiliness where you can fry an egg. What DOES he want? I hope Fendy feels threatened though. ;p But what does this guy want? I must know.. i must find out. ;p Interesting.. and OMG.. he is cute, tall, thin and fair. Oooooooooo..! I love you very much FENDY!
~your smile made the difference~
--11/18/2004 06:40:00 PM--