dang.. just found out something. My dad is gonna give the whole family (including my grandparents, aunties,uncles & cousins) a treat at Bali Thai later. Hrmph.. so lazy to meet the relatives. I just cant stand it when they say, "Ohhh you have put on so much weight! Why dont you go on a diet?" I will reply, "What the fucking shit did you just say, bitch?".. in my heart. My actual reply will be, "Oh. Hehe. Oh!" Dang dang dang! I should be prepared for the worst. Dingos. How i wish it is just me, mum, dad, sis & bros. Hrmph!
Anyway.. we got my dad the IXUS camera. We pooled our money to purchase him a camera but well.. he didnt really go "Oh wow!" at the gift. Hrmph.. we should have gotten him something to do with golf. ;p
~your smile made the difference~
--11/30/2004 04:44:00 PM--