I love Fendy, and i am not gonna ever meet or talk to Jae. I shouldnt do to Fendy what i dont want him to do to me. I shouldnt meet him him behind Fendy's back. I would certainly not like it if Fendy were to do the same thing to me. Here I am, in the best relationship of my life and i am going to throw it away? What was I thinking? Hrmph.. i love Fendy and want to be his wife. We have a future ahead of us. I am not going to spoil it. *sobs* I am so sorry Fendy darling. I know you dont read my blog.. and i hope you will never know that i contemplate meeting Jae. I love you dearest dearest darling. You are the essence of my life. Cant wait to see you later.
~your smile made the difference~
--11/20/2004 01:39:00 PM--