and it was FREAKING scary. I was almost reduced to tears. I practically curled into a ball and hurl myself at Fendy. It is a MUST watch. MUST. MUST. MUST. It gets scarier as it progresses. I still cant get it out of my mind. As usual.. cos i am such a BIG (in every sense of the word) coward, i ended up in my brothers' room. Argh. I get scared easily but well it was worth it. SCARIEST movie i ever watch. REALLY! Even Fendy was scared. He actually put his head on my shoulder. Then i turned to him and said, " Hey honey, you are supposed to be the one protecting me!". Hehe. At least now i know that Fendy is not as brave as he seems. That is not exactly comforting though.. How zee hell are we gonna stay alone in a house if both of us are cowards. I know if i ever saw anything (CHOY! CHOY!) i would defend myself by fainting. But what abt Fendy? Would both of us just scream around? Hrmph.. gotta go now. I have training.
~your smile made the difference~
--11/25/2004 02:49:00 PM--