for the Palestinians. What will happen to them now? I hope God takes care of them. May the new leader be as strong if not stronger that Yasser Arafat. He is a strong man. He fought for his country even when he was sick. He was not afraid to say NO. What will happen to the Palestinians now? *Sigh* If only the world is filled with peaceful and loving ppl. Why? Oh, Why? I pity the Palestinians. I cry for them. If only. If only. If only. Meantime, we can just wait. Bush & his accomplices are smiling away. *Sigh* What would John Lennon say if he is alive? Would he be pro-Bush? I believe the only bush he would agree with is the one growing on his chin. Hrmph. I really dont know. God, please please help the Palestinian ppl. :(
~your smile made the difference~
--11/12/2004 03:48:00 PM--