<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Monday, November 01, 2004

I am sooooooooooooo tired...


You know why? COs i only had 3 hrs of sleep. I cant even open my eyes properly. Man.. i really really need to sleep. This is all FENDY's fault.. i shall not elaborate. Hrmph.. i am going home after work.. and i Knock Off at 6pm.. which means it is in 30mins time. WooHooHoooHOoooooooo.. Yawns.. hopefully i dont fall asleep in the MRT, snore and miss my stop. Argh. I have never felt like this before. I used to have as lil sleep and dont have much difficulty. AGE is definitely catching up. I soo cant wait to go home and have my beauty sleep (it doesnt work actually!). It is raining heavily and dang.. it is really goooooood weather to sleep. But before that..i have to break fast.. my mum is cooking Mee Bandung (mama style!).. yummy! Hopefully i dont fall asleep at the dinner table. ;p


Btw.. i ate at Banquet with Fendy yesterday... we finally get to eat the Char Siew Rice.. actually it should be I finally get to eat the Char Siew Rice. I was craving for it! It was so so yummy... BEST CHAR SIEW RICE. It was heavenly with the dark soy sauce, chilli and garlic thingy. Dang.. now i am hungry.. shall not talk abt food. After that me and Fendy went to Geylang to buy Otak2 & Takoyaki! Luckily it was not too crowded and i cant seem to find a lot of HOoLs. I guess that was because i went to the food stalls near Darul Arqam only. Hrmph.. i so cant wait to buka. Ooops.. 22 mins more before i knock off. Happppyy.. happpy.. zzzzzzzzzz... Oooh.. and i need to upload pics from my HP as well later.. cos me and Fendy took some photos of ourselves. c",) Is MOnday already over? Man.. i was so sleepy that i didnt really feel blue. Maybe this is the way to beat MOnday Blues.. is it? Hrmph.. i got eyebags the size of Asia! I need... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Gotta recover my stuff from the bombsite again. I am so sleepy that i am moving like a Slow Loris. Gotta goooooooo..



~your smile made the difference~
--11/01/2004 05:25:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com