Guess .. guess! I am going to beach road to eat bone steak affectionately known as soup tulang! Yummy... i cant wait to get my hands dirty. I have been craving for it since dont know when. ;p I am meeting Fendy at Lavender MRT at 6.10pm! Wanna join?
Btw.. i have taken some more photos.. of me! Hehe.. it is a new hobby.. a vain one. ;p I will post it when i have time. I am a very busy lady you see. Oops.. not lady.. girl.. cos i am still very young. Only 22. Youthful lil Lina. Actually.. more like.. Youthful fat Lina ( i am pretending not to notice the eyebags and laugh lines!)! Anyway.. i am going to give the cookies to Fendy later (no.. there is no presentation ceremony!).. i hope he likes them. I like them. But of course that is because i made them!
Ooooh.. gotta go and prep myself. I need to look good for my nice-teeth, nice-hair and nice-hairy-body darling. idontcarewhatyousaybutithinkheissosoadorable. okayigottagonowasiamveryveryhungryoohandisitverydifficulttoreadthis? ;p goodday mates!
~your smile made the difference~
--11/09/2004 05:21:00 PM--