I went to the bag sale! It was superb! The bags were so pretty and so cheap. I kept walking round and round the room cos i didnt know which bags to buy. I felt like buying them all. Guess how many i bought eventually? Only four! ;p Fendy paid for 2 and i paid for 2. I was dang happy man. Fendy wont allow me to buy any bags for the rest of the year.. which i dont mind anyway.. cos it is Nov.. so it is only 1 more mth! ;p You shd go to the sale if you love your bags. It is @ Meritus Mandarin 8th floor (South). They have new stock everyday. They will be there again from 11-14th of this mth. c",) Nice nice bags,i promise! And cheap too!
OOoh.. and guess what i did yesterday??? I baked cookies. I have done my peanut butter cookies (phew!), rasberry shortbread and strawberry cookies (with my sis). All turned out well, thank god. The strawberry cookies was yummy and looks nice(we made it look like strawberries, complete with 'leaves'!). We didnt make enough of it, so we are making 2 more batches on Wednesday. I cant wait to give Fendy the cookies. He truly love them and will eat and eat and eat. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your darling boyfriend gorging on the cookies you gave him. ;p I miss him though. Didnt see him yesterday cos he was zzzzzzzing and i was busy baking. Hope to see him today... but he said he may finish late. Hrmph..
~your smile made the difference~
--11/08/2004 09:02:00 AM--