I am so so sorry. Sorry for being a bitch. I just hate it when we have a lil tiff and i blurt out rubbish. I just didnt control myself and start blabbing stupid and hurtful things. I am so sorry if i hurt your feelings darling. You know i dont meant that. And no.. you didnt take me for granted dear. I know you forgave me.. but damn.. i know that what i said may affect you or hurt you. I am so so sorry darling. I always let my mouth out-of-control. Dang. I will not do that again ok. I love you so so much. I wanna take care of you forever. I wanna grow old with you. I wanna sleep beside you. I wanna wake up beside you. I wanna feed you. I wanna be your wife. I wanna be the mother of your children. And i promise i wont do or say stupid things to hurt you or embarass you.
Lotsa Love & Teary Smooches,
Lina
~your smile made the difference~
--11/29/2004 08:14:00 AM--