there was no reason for me to be confused. It is not as if Jae says he fancy me or anything. I think i am blowing it out of proportion. Just because he approach me doesnt mean anything.. he could just want to be a friend. I think i am tooo drama. I need help. Hehe. Just because a guy ask me out for a drink doesnt mean he fancy me. Furthermore, i am fat, ugly, put on too much make-up & am such a boring person. Why would a guy fancy me? Why does Fendy fancy me? I wish i am in Greenland. *sigh* I am over-reacting. What the feck is wrong with me? I get hyped up just because a guy ask me for my no and ask me out. It is not as if i am desperate or something. Why should i, right? I mean, i have a bf who loves me, who wants to marry me and who wants me. Hrmph. Must be mid-life crisis. I think i am going bonkers. I think it is about time i get married, have kids and live happily ever after. I think it is time i stop doing things impulsively. I think it is about time i start to think with my brains. I think it is about time for me to tone down and not be so drama. I think it is about time for me to GROW UP. 24 should be a ripe age. That's it, i am getting out of my TKGS pinafore now. I should start seeing myself as an adult, not a school girl. I am gonna be a wife & mother one day, and i think should start preparing for it, mentally, physically & emotionally. No.. not i think. I SHOULD start preparing for it. I dont want to be a crappy, fucked-up, highly-strung & incompetent wife. I need to change cos i know i will end end becoming one if i dont.
~your smile made the difference~
--11/20/2004 01:40:00 PM--