<bgsound src="http://www.angelfire.com/music6/ybean/eternal_flame.wma">

Monday, October 25, 2004

MMS..


c",) I am soo happy cos now i can MMS Fendy and he can MMS me. We have gone into the habit (in just 2 days??) of MMSing each other. We MMSed our pics when we missed each other. c",) I miss my beebo. My handsome beebo. I saw his MMS just now and he looks so handsome. I love his hair and i love him. Muackz beebo. We are gonna celebrate our 2yrs 5mths anniversary next mth. c",) If you peeps wanna give us pressies you are very welcome. Hehe.


Btw, we are going to Lagun Sari again.. on Thursday, this time with my mum, bro, sis & Eddy. Hurrah hurrah! c",) I cant wait. Dang. I am supposed to LOSE WEIGHT. :( I really hope i can find a Punjabi Suit for Hari Raya. Let's hope that man from Lil India will call me soon. I really love the 2 Punjabi suits. Hrmph. I wish i could go to my hairdresser on Hari Raya morning and ask her to blowdry my hair into curls again. Or perhaps should i perm my hair. My hairdresser said my hair would look like that if i were to perm my hair. But what if it doesnt look like that if she were to perm my hair. What if it becomes a disaster and i look like a female version of Phua Chu Kang? My parents would disown me man. They are already close to disowning me cos i am FAT. Hrmph... but i think i look better with curlier hair (now it is a bit curly cos i got natural curl.. yeah yeah i am bragging!)! Fendy agrees too. He was saying he cant wait to see me on our wedding day. I am not too sure if he is trying to say that i can only look good on my wedding day or that my make-up sucks. ;p Oooh.. speaking of make-up.. Maybelline's Sky high Curves works man. I love it so much. It is super super good. Try it!





~your smile made the difference~
--10/25/2004 08:38:00 PM--


The One In Love

HaZ
18 April 1980
Singapore
Crazy about Fendy
Loves Shopping & Reading
Mad about The Beatles, The Doors,
Travis, Coldplay, Pulp, Suede, Athlete,
Sondre Lerche, The Arcade Fire, Snow
Patrol, Modest Mouse, The Chemical Bros,
Embrace, Cary Brothers, Force Vomit,
James, Sigur Ros, Simon & Garfunkel,
Starsailor and Smashing Pumpkins
Needs constant reassurance
Loves Bintan
Loves Hindi Movies
Cartoon Freak

Add me on MSN Messenger -> iluvindie@yahoo.co.uk

designed by ybean


The Ones I Love
Nis Dear
Moddie
Lina 17
Fifie


Other Links

Endometriosis Association


A Walk Down Memory Lane

05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006



Whisper Sweet Nothings To Me

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com