c",).. I had a very drama-mama Saturday.. but i manage to go shopping... I bought Gucci's Envy (i just cant help it.. i love it..!), my make up stuff (including Maybelline's Sky High Curves.. it is so so good), Converse shoes for Fendy, PRL Safari for Men for Fendy, a Jean Perry pillow for Fendy and many many more. ;p I had a nice Sunday too. We went to Bugis Village to get some stuff for Fendy, but i ended up buying this nice ethnic-inspired bag and a skirt (can u believe it? Last time i wore one was when i was in my teens!). Fendy persuaded me to buy the skirt cos he said it gives me a very bohemian look. Anyway.. i really love the bag.. it is so spacious and just different. Fendy bought a pair of pants from Muji cos they are having a sale! c",) It is so fun to go shopping when things are on sale. But i have yet to buy shoes.. i need new shoes.. i have my eyes set on 2 pairs of shoes i saw at the basemt at Far East Plaza. Hopefully i can get em on Friday. I need to get a haircut as well.
Btw.. i really wanna go to the Deepavali bazaar to look for Jilebis, ladoos, rose burfi and a Punjabi Suit! I dont use Baju Kurung for Hari Raya.. cos i look funny in them. I hope i can go there on Saturday. I am working afternoon these 2 weeks.. so i dont really get to go out. *Sobs* Hehe.. i hope to meet Fendy later.. it has been 2 yrs since i last met him. We were thinking of going to Geylang.. to eat.. and to walk walk and look at the anak metropolitans. Hrmph.. gotta go now.. busy busy.. (I am hungry and thirsty!!)!
~your smile made the difference~
--10/20/2004 01:51:00 PM--